
Yesterday, I spend time with one of my best friends in the whole wide world, Bri. We just chilled together for maybe an hour. I think that everyone should make individual time for each one of their friends. It's important to get to know each one of your friends on a closer more personable level. It's fine to have groups of friends, in fact, thats great. I just want to encourage everyone to really get to know your friends. Everyone doesn't have to be your best friends, but take time for those you care about. Thanks Bri for the "chilly" evening made warm by friendship. Everone should just talk to their friends once in a while.
Tuesday, 4 November 2008
Friends...;)
Posted by Stephanie Calhoun at 11:34 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AWWW! YOU ARE SO SWEET KNOW ONE EVERY POSTED A PICTURE OF ME WITH THEM SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT THE FRIENDSHIP THAT THEY HAD WITH ME LIKE THAT! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THAT MEANS TO ME, MAN THAT IS SO SWEET STEPHANIE! THANKS YOU MADE MY DAY LESS HECTIC THEN IT HAS BEEN ALL DAY LONG! THAT IS SO SWEET I CAN'T GET OVER IT STEPH, WOW!!!!!! AWW I FEEL SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN I NORMALLY DO, THANKS AGAIN, YOUR A REAL FRIEND!!!! REALLY, I HAD FUN HANGING OUT WITH YOU TOO! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
~bRIanA
AND YOU CALLED ME "ONE OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS" MAN I FEEL LOVED! THANKS STEPH!
~bRiANa
Post a Comment