I think that for the rest of this year, I will try to check renweb more often. I already go on at least once a week, but I don't think thats enough. First of all, one of my teachers could have changed an assignment, and I may not have caught it in class. RenWeb is a good way to keep on top of all your work. Second, if Mrs. Payne were to assign another extra credit assignment, I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity! I think that it's good to check your RenWeb grades because if a paper gets entered into the gradebook wrong, you can notify the teacher so that they can fix the problem, instead of waiting for weeks until you empty your folder. So there you have it. You should check your RenWeb more often.
Monday, 17 November 2008
RenWeb
Posted by Stephanie Calhoun at 8:34 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment