CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, 9 December 2008

The end of this blog starts the beginning of another...

Well, I will officially call this my last post on Stephanie's Blog. Don't worry though, I have started a new one called Simplify. Simplify. Simplify. That will be where I will post from now on. I can't and won't promise two posts every week, but I will try to update it from time to time. This has been a really fun assignment, and I really hope that I can keep going with my mission statement. Some things I haven't done as well as I would have liked, but some have gone extremely well. Thank you Mrs. Payne for giving us this assignment, and I hope that you give this opportunity to all the incoming freshmen classes.

1 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the blog! I enjoyed reading what you wrote! :)